Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lily's First Christmas - December 25, 2009

Our first Christmas with our little Angel. How exciting. She definitely won't remember it but it'll be very memorable for us.
We started off the day by going to Ed and Denise's [Kyle's parents] for breakfast and to open presents. Lily got a cute sweater and a cute bracelet from her grandparents.
We then made our way to my parents [Fonette and Stephen] where we had breakfast again - yummers - and opened more gifts. The first gift we opened or Lily was a light bulb - mmmm.... interesting. We then opened a lamp for her room. The light bulb made a little more sense now.
We finally made our way home after a very long morning and afternoon and we all took a much needed nap.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get this comment, as it is the only way I can think to contact you. I just got your comment on my photography blog (joyphotographybyheather.blogspot.com). You were asking where the trains were in one of my photo shoots. It is at Union Station in Ogden. They are fabulous! You can climb all over them and I have done tons of shoots there. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete