Thursday, January 14, 2010

Attempting to Blog

Yes - Now that I feel like I have something or shall I say someone to right about other then Kyle and myself [Lily :)] I have decided that I am going to attempt to join the blogging world. I am mostly doing this for my family and I so I can keep some kind of journal about our daily lives. I cannot guarantee that there will not be any grammatical errors in this blog -- I am unfortunately not a writer or English wizard. I'm just glad this thing has a spell checker. Really - what would our lives be like without the wonderful, amazing spell checker. Now, if only we had some sort of checker that would tell us where commas and periods are suppose to be in sentences and re-write our grammatically incorrect sentences for us :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited you're starting a blog! And I agree, someone needs to invent a checker for grammar, etc. I definetly need it. I'm excited to see what else you've got to blog...keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete